Some Things to Consider For Those Thinking Of Dental Implants:
- Not everyone is a candidate for a dental implant
- For a successful implant to take hold, a candidate must have proper bone density and have a strong immune system
- Strict dental hygiene is a must
- Dental implants may require surgery to prepare the site for placement
- Post-surgery, you must allow the implant to take hold and the bone tissue to build up over the anchor
Dental implants allow you to have a more natural and comfortable smile. Missing teeth can cause discomfort and allow significant changes to your bite. Don’t let that happen to you. We can help!
This can be a tricky procedure, and communicating with your dentist and oral surgeon is very important. If you think this is something you need or are interested in, please give us a call to set up your initial consultation at Bluffside Dental 651-388-5492.
For more information on dental implants, please visit: http://www.mouthhealthy.org/en/az-topics/i/Implants.