Periodontal Treatment Red Wing, MN
Have you been experiencing signs of periodontitis, a disease that affects the gums? Bluffside Dental in Red Wing, MN has some of the best periodontists in the area to help treat this disease. Gingivitis is the beginning stage of this disease, if left untreated this can turn in to periodontitis. Gingivitis can be reversed with proper treatment and home care.
Some symptoms of periodontal disease are:
- Persistent sore, swollen, red, or bleeding gums
- Tooth pain or sensitivity
- Bad breath
To prevent this disease it is important to:
- Carefully brush your teeth
- Floss your teeth every day
- Keep up with your dental cleanings
- Plaque removal is very important
For more information, please visit http://www.mouthhealthy.org/en/az-topics/g/gum-disease
Remember, regular appointments at Bluffside Dental will greatly increase your chances of managing this disease. So, call us at: 651-388-5492 to schedule your periodontal appointment today.